Skip to main content

Shout Outs

He stretches out the north over the void and hangs the earth on nothing. (Job 26:7) How could Job know that the earth hangs on nothing? How could he write that way? Has he seen it through vision? That's the ministry of the Spirit: showing us things we have not even imagined.

A God sent messenger does not need 15 pages of argument just to prove a point because the Spirit will always say Amen to the truth.

It's amazing how that when the Spirit prompts you to lift up your hands, you just lift them up, when He gives you utterance, you just shout it out. The benefits are tremendous! And when you go back to your Bible, it now seems to have a voice that speaks to you.

"He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither…" (Psalm 1, 3) Did you notice? Your LEAF, your health, your strength, your marriage, your child, your business SHALL NOT wither. This Word is for YOU today. Blessings, REINHARD BONNKE.

Repentance does not come by convincing the mind. The ministry of the Spirit does not involve logical arguments or rational thinking. It is the powerful working of the Word of God that cuts through the heart. The sinner is then led to repentance.

God did not give us the Bible so that we can meditate on it and formulate doctrines. No! But God gave us the Bible so that we can meditate on it and learn TO DO them.

The life of a Christian is power packed! But first he must learn how to release them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Genealogy and the Gospel of Christ

That I have been introduced to two individuals now who strongly subscribe to John Calvin’s doctrines has got me thinking seriously about this subject. And so for more than a couple of months now, my reading of the Scriptures has been greatly influenced and directed towards the subject of election and predestination and God’s exercise of His absolutely sovereign  will. The book of genealogies never appealed to me and I never really got any significance from it. But today as I read through those genealogies again, something hit me really strongly. The book of genealogies actually is evidence of the move of the mighty hand of God to preserve a people for Himself. In Genesis chapter 5, at verse 4 it says: “The days of Adam after he fathered Seth were 800 years; and he had other sons and daughters.” I asked myself: What about the other sons and daughters were they not significant to God? The answer came rather quickly. They were all significant, but Seth was more significant because ...

Transcribing Kathryn Kuhlman

 "It means something to be a Christian. It means something to be born again. It’s something more than just shedding of your tears. It’s much more than just kneeling down and saying a prayer. This thing of being a Christian is a life; it’s an experience; it’s a day-by-day proposition. And you haven’t really learned how to live; you have no real purpose in life; there is no real purpose for you in living; until you have been born again." "It cost everything. If you really want to know the price; if you really want to know the price, I’ll tell you. It’d cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour, I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died. But you see for me it was easy; because I had nothing." "You can only know His perfect will, and He'll only make intercession for you before the Father's throne, seeking the will of God on your behalf, when you get to a place where you have no will of your own. And...

Strengthening ROL

There are many doctrines that we do not know about, and some of them I am also just learning right now. But they are not really necessary and I believe that a Christian doesn't need to know all of them because most of these doctrines are actually devices by the enemy. But we must be fully grounded in the truth so that we may be able to test each of these doctrines when they come around. I am confident that we have the Holy Spirit in us and so we know the truth. What we know cannot be wrong because we know whom we learned them from. It may be that we know only a few things, but these few things always align themselves to the truth because we have received them from the Spirit himself. The teaching that “once saved always saved” really doesn't hold and the doctrine easily crumbles at the words of our Lord in the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations: Rev 2:5   Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto t...