Skip to main content

Treasure Nuggets

(Gen 2:17)  but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."

This goes to show that God never intended man to die. Man was meant for eternity with God. It was when Adam ate of that fruit that death entered in and reigned.

(Rom 5:20)  Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more,

Where to find grace? It is in the very area of your shortcoming. Where sin increased, grace abounded all the more! Paul rejoices in his weaknesses for God says, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness (2Co 12:9)." Paul declares, "For when I am weak, then I am strong!" Receive the grace of God where you have fallen, for it is there that grace abounds all the more!

(Joh 15:3)  Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you.

The word of God is powerful. Let it dwell in you richly. It is through the Word that we receive the washing away of our sins. And more over the Lord says, "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you (Joh 15:7)." 

(Rom 10:17)  So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

It is not enough that you hear it one time, you have to hear it, and hear it again.

(Act 2:17)  "'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Ministry is not just for men, it is for women too!

Surely I will live forever! (Rom 8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Genealogy and the Gospel of Christ

That I have been introduced to two individuals now who strongly subscribe to John Calvin’s doctrines has got me thinking seriously about this subject. And so for more than a couple of months now, my reading of the Scriptures has been greatly influenced and directed towards the subject of election and predestination and God’s exercise of His absolutely sovereign  will. The book of genealogies never appealed to me and I never really got any significance from it. But today as I read through those genealogies again, something hit me really strongly. The book of genealogies actually is evidence of the move of the mighty hand of God to preserve a people for Himself. In Genesis chapter 5, at verse 4 it says: “The days of Adam after he fathered Seth were 800 years; and he had other sons and daughters.” I asked myself: What about the other sons and daughters were they not significant to God? The answer came rather quickly. They were all significant, but Seth was more significant because ...

Transcribing Kathryn Kuhlman

 "It means something to be a Christian. It means something to be born again. It’s something more than just shedding of your tears. It’s much more than just kneeling down and saying a prayer. This thing of being a Christian is a life; it’s an experience; it’s a day-by-day proposition. And you haven’t really learned how to live; you have no real purpose in life; there is no real purpose for you in living; until you have been born again." "It cost everything. If you really want to know the price; if you really want to know the price, I’ll tell you. It’d cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour, I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died. But you see for me it was easy; because I had nothing." "You can only know His perfect will, and He'll only make intercession for you before the Father's throne, seeking the will of God on your behalf, when you get to a place where you have no will of your own. And...

The Operation of the Salvation of God

(Isa 1:2)  Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. (Isa 6:10)  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. (Rom 11:11)  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (Rom 11:22)  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. (Rom 11:25)  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Rom 11:26...