Skip to main content

Between God and the Politician

Often we hear during election time of Politicians platform of government and promised infrastructure projects should they be elected in office. But all those talk and speeches just go back to the filing cabinets once elections are through and kept hid until the next elections. So between God and the Politician is a great chasm, a great divide between truth and lies because Man's words are often empty, but the Word of God is never empty. Not because Man wants to lie but because he is not capable of keeping his every word. God on the other hand is able.

God said: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts (Mal 4:2-3). Those words are not empty. Surely they come to pass to them which receives them.

And God has declared it that when Jesus comes, it will be just like in the time of Noah. People were enjoying life, merry making. They mocked Noah saying: What rain are you talking about? What flood are you talking about? It was all crazy to them seeing Noah building the ark. Little did they know that destruction was to overtake them.

It is therefore wise that we heed the warning. Repent and be baptized that we may be partakers of the promise. : )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transcribing Kathryn Kuhlman

 "It means something to be a Christian. It means something to be born again. It’s something more than just shedding of your tears. It’s much more than just kneeling down and saying a prayer. This thing of being a Christian is a life; it’s an experience; it’s a day-by-day proposition. And you haven’t really learned how to live; you have no real purpose in life; there is no real purpose for you in living; until you have been born again." "It cost everything. If you really want to know the price; if you really want to know the price, I’ll tell you. It’d cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour, I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died. But you see for me it was easy; because I had nothing." "You can only know His perfect will, and He'll only make intercession for you before the Father's throne, seeking the will of God on your behalf, when you get to a place where you have no will of your own. And...

The Operation of the Salvation of God

(Isa 1:2)  Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. (Isa 6:10)  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. (Rom 11:11)  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (Rom 11:22)  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. (Rom 11:25)  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Rom 11:26...

Strengthening ROL

There are many doctrines that we do not know about, and some of them I am also just learning right now. But they are not really necessary and I believe that a Christian doesn't need to know all of them because most of these doctrines are actually devices by the enemy. But we must be fully grounded in the truth so that we may be able to test each of these doctrines when they come around. I am confident that we have the Holy Spirit in us and so we know the truth. What we know cannot be wrong because we know whom we learned them from. It may be that we know only a few things, but these few things always align themselves to the truth because we have received them from the Spirit himself. The teaching that “once saved always saved” really doesn't hold and the doctrine easily crumbles at the words of our Lord in the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations: Rev 2:5   Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto t...