Skip to main content

Evolution

As I drive through the streets of Doha, a curious detail keeps drawing my gaze: the kaleidoscope of car side mirrors—even for something so functional, each one looks different—some round, some square, some with tiny LED lights, others with that classic chrome finish. They’re all mirrors, yet each bears its own unique style.


I can almost imagine not knowing anything about how cars are made and thinking… “Car evolution?” Could these variations have evolved themselves? It’s a silly—and amusing—thought. Of course, car manufacturers deliberately design these parts with purpose. Engineers and designers craft each mirror to suit a certain need or aesthetic.


And then it hit me: our lives are much like those designs. Just as each mirror varies in design and purpose, God shapes us uniquely. No two paths—or people—are identical, and He doesn’t mass-produce faith or life. We are each intentionally designed.


So, if you’ve ever felt like you don’t quite fit the mold, remember—you're not a manufacturing misfit. You're masterfully made. Your quirks, timing, and journey aren’t random. They’re part of a divine blueprint. Embrace your design, walk in your purpose, and be confident that you're not evolving alone—but being lovingly formed by the greatest Designer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transcribing Kathryn Kuhlman

 "It means something to be a Christian. It means something to be born again. It’s something more than just shedding of your tears. It’s much more than just kneeling down and saying a prayer. This thing of being a Christian is a life; it’s an experience; it’s a day-by-day proposition. And you haven’t really learned how to live; you have no real purpose in life; there is no real purpose for you in living; until you have been born again." "It cost everything. If you really want to know the price; if you really want to know the price, I’ll tell you. It’d cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour, I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died. But you see for me it was easy; because I had nothing." "You can only know His perfect will, and He'll only make intercession for you before the Father's throne, seeking the will of God on your behalf, when you get to a place where you have no will of your own. And...

The Operation of the Salvation of God

(Isa 1:2)  Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. (Isa 6:10)  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. (Rom 11:11)  I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. (Rom 11:22)  Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. (Rom 11:25)  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Rom 11:26...

Strengthening ROL

There are many doctrines that we do not know about, and some of them I am also just learning right now. But they are not really necessary and I believe that a Christian doesn't need to know all of them because most of these doctrines are actually devices by the enemy. But we must be fully grounded in the truth so that we may be able to test each of these doctrines when they come around. I am confident that we have the Holy Spirit in us and so we know the truth. What we know cannot be wrong because we know whom we learned them from. It may be that we know only a few things, but these few things always align themselves to the truth because we have received them from the Spirit himself. The teaching that “once saved always saved” really doesn't hold and the doctrine easily crumbles at the words of our Lord in the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations: Rev 2:5   Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto t...