Skip to main content

No More Medicine Man

It was fun how this revelation came to me. Most of the people in our Church know that when I get sick, I don't take medicine. Just water, rest and declaration of the word of God. It's not that I have anything against medicine, it's just where my faith is. And all through those few times that I got sick, I did recover. And my recovery was even much faster than when I used to take meds. And by the way, as far as I can remember, I never had been sick since Gab was born, which means that is about 2 years already. Gab's turning 2 in April. Normally, I would get really sick at least once in a year.

And so I was meditating whether it is really right not to take medicine? Medicine does help. But which is better, not taking medicine or taking medicine?

I was asking myself, if Jesus came to give us life and He came already and He is now back to where He was from, then His purpose for coming here was already accomplished, for He cannot fail. (I got into this line of thinking from listening to Pastor Chris).

And then the Holy Spirit made me remember what the Lord Jesus said: It is not the healthy that needs the physician but the sick. So suddenly my spirit leaped in the inside of me and I said to myself: Ha! I do not need the physician. He is for the sick and I am not sick! : ) The bits and pieces of the word of God just fits neatly, and tightly together.  

It may appear to some that I went out of context there, but that is how the Holy Spirit works in me. That is how He gives light to the treasures that are in the Word. No wonder how He says, my words are spirit and they are life. And I truly believe that unless we look into the spirit of those words, we will never benefit anything no matter how right we are in context.

I do not mean to give offense to the Medical profession but I really am convinced that the Medical profession is not for Christians for Christians are not sick. And to even take you further down the road, we are in fact dead already. And yet we live, but it is no longer us who live but it is Christ who lives in us. And Christ really doesn't need a physician. In fact He himself is the Physician and He completed His task of healing His people already.

You see we are not going to be saved, we are saved already. We are not going to Zion, we have arrived! That is in Heb 12:22. Read it, I'm not making up all these. And about Zion, the inhabitant there shall not say I am sick. That is in Isa 33:24. See again, there is power in agreeing and declaring the word of God. That's the principle of faith. Believe it with your heart and confess it with your mouth. Look it up in Rom 10:9-10.

And so I resolve in my heart, we don't need no medicine man. The physician is for the sick and we're not sick. And we will not be sick anymore for the rest of our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strengthening ROL

There are many doctrines that we do not know about, and some of them I am also just learning right now. But they are not really necessary and I believe that a Christian doesn't need to know all of them because most of these doctrines are actually devices by the enemy. But we must be fully grounded in the truth so that we may be able to test each of these doctrines when they come around. I am confident that we have the Holy Spirit in us and so we know the truth. What we know cannot be wrong because we know whom we learned them from. It may be that we know only a few things, but these few things always align themselves to the truth because we have received them from the Spirit himself. The teaching that “once saved always saved” really doesn't hold and the doctrine easily crumbles at the words of our Lord in the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations: Rev 2:5   Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto t...

The Operation of God

Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. The word operation was translated from the Greek:   G1753 ἐνέργεια energeia en-erg'-i-ah From G1756; efficiency (“energy”): - operation, strong, (effectual) working. This gives us an idea of what goes on in the spirit realm when a person comes to Christ. The Scripture says, we are risen with Him through the faith of the operation of God... the energy... the effectual working of God.  Here is what happens in the spirit realm, believers are risen from the dead by this energy - the effectual working of God. And it is made to pass through the faith of this energy. Now, this clearly tells us that this is not Man's faith, it is God's faith.  Notice the first part of this Scripture. It says, Buried with Him in baptism. This is where Man's faith is in operation. Baptism is the answer of a good conscience toward God. The a...

Transcribing Kathryn Kuhlman

 "It means something to be a Christian. It means something to be born again. It’s something more than just shedding of your tears. It’s much more than just kneeling down and saying a prayer. This thing of being a Christian is a life; it’s an experience; it’s a day-by-day proposition. And you haven’t really learned how to live; you have no real purpose in life; there is no real purpose for you in living; until you have been born again." "It cost everything. If you really want to know the price; if you really want to know the price, I’ll tell you. It’d cost you everything. Kathryn Kuhlman died a long time ago. I know the day, I know the hour, I can go to the spot where Kathryn Kuhlman died. But you see for me it was easy; because I had nothing." "You can only know His perfect will, and He'll only make intercession for you before the Father's throne, seeking the will of God on your behalf, when you get to a place where you have no will of your own. And...