There are many doctrines that we do not know about, and some of them I am also just learning right now. But they are not really necessary and I believe that a Christian doesn't need to know all of them because most of these doctrines are actually devices by the enemy. But we must be fully grounded in the truth so that we may be able to test each of these doctrines when they come around. I am confident that we have the Holy Spirit in us and so we know the truth. What we know cannot be wrong because we know whom we learned them from. It may be that we know only a few things, but these few things always align themselves to the truth because we have received them from the Spirit himself. The teaching that “once saved always saved” really doesn't hold and the doctrine easily crumbles at the words of our Lord in the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations: Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto t...
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. First you will find the way, then the truth, then you will find life. Life is the ultimate destination.
Comments